My name is Maya, I'm from Curacao, I'm 20 years old and currently a student at the University of Amsterdam. I've had dogs my entire life and love them with all my heart. My dog back home is now blind and diabetic, so I've given him his insulin shots before and other medication. On Curacao I also used to volunteer at the animal shelter, which included caring for the dogs and grooming them.
I signed up to be a dog walker, because I really miss my dog and want to be around dogs more often. What makes me unique as a sitter is that I care for each dog as if they're my own and I have an significant amount of love and care to give. I also adore doing research and will look up any information I can on the breed of the dog etc. so I can interact with them properly.
My family and I had a rottweiler for 11 years (1998 - 2009). Then in 2011 I rescued a dog (mixed breed) and we've kept him since. Sadly I moved away for my studies, but I'm really looking forward to meeting some wonderful new dogs.
- ID Geverifieerd
- Geslaagde evaluatie
- Goedgekeurd door DogBuddy
- Annuleringsbeleid voor alle services: Flexibel
- Soort woning: Appartement
- Wonen er al honden: 0
- Ik kan orale medicatie toedienen
- Ik kan medicatie via injectie toedienen
Alle DogBuddy-boekingen zijn inclusief:
- Toegewijde service & annuleringsbescherming
- Tot € 2 mln. aan publieke aansprakelijkheidsverzekering
- Gratis GPS-gevolgde wandelingen
- Foto- & Video-updates